GgAcE - Inactive for several weeks

GgAcE

Well first off, I hear your cries little ones. I will be back shortly. I promise.

Many of you are missing out on my paid modification/theme releases or simply my help. I do say sorry for that.

I am moving to a whole new state. I purchased my first house & if any of you take a moment to put those 2 things together, you will understand my inactivity.

I am very low on cash now & I am working my ass off to make sure I can provide for me & my girlfriend.

I am able to still help those on a need help only basis but please note, I will no longer be supporting those members with under 15 posts (if you have any posts & a few thanks then I will gladly assist).

I am sorry for the need to do this but I really can't afford to help just any leecher. I will gladly help those active members. You all know who I am & how I can be so it hurts to restrict people.

My entire move will be complete August 5th.

My pops & I are doing the drive while my girlfriend gets the comfy airplane /sad face.

So please bare with me & I promise I wont dissapear!

Your friend
~Gg

GgAcE

Oh well thank you all for the kind words. I was actually expecting a few "help me" posts isntead ^_^

Life should be on track shortly. I am just counting down the days (8 business days left) till I can give my company the notice.

It's been 2 of the worst years I have ever had working at this place. A huge burdon will be off my shoulders when I give them the 2 middle fingers & say "good luck without me!".

So again, thank you all for your support. Glad to see I was not forgotten. I will make sure I return with a really good paid release then huh?

Take care!

Ab.Nath

really i am a person who needs your help regarding some hacking issues thats beyond my scope of reach

but i did not send u a pm due to i saw u were busy
if you have time please tell me

as i need your help regarding some hacking issues
which is happening for quite a time now in my site

if you can please help me

GgAcE

Ab.Nath said:
really i am a person who needs your help regarding some hacking issues thats beyond my scope of reach

but i did not send u a pm due to i saw u were busy
if you have time please tell me

as i need your help regarding some hacking issues
which is happening for quite a time now in my site

if you can please help me

Shoot me a quick PM with your info & I will assist as soon as I can!