Gears v1 My First Skin Help me Out

dangerbakili

my.php

hey guys this is a preview of my first skin, i made.... i was wondering, do you guys think i can sell this... and if so. for how much ???

Thea Gears, and Bolts are made by me... nothing has been stolen.

btw the property of dangerbakili thing is not supposed to be there, but since ppl RIP i included it.

oxymoron

My opinion..Juss my opinion. dont get me wrong

Yes of course u can sell it, but before that ppl shud know ur work. So i strongly suggest u to make couple of free skins. Post it on VBulletin offical site, Make ur name in the market and then go for selling.

I might be wrong

Peace

dangerbakili

@oxymoron, i will try but im just asking, would ppl bother paying for a skin like this ??? its an HTML skin BTw not a vbulletin...
@vForums i can Using Dreamwear to add text and stuff on it.

Curtis129

dangerbakili by coding a webpage is not as easy as using dreamweaver and adding text.. you have to code the buttons split the whole template up. its not that simple.

DON

it's not bad.. but nothing too advanced.. fairly simple layout. I say you build more off it and make it more complex.

mojopanel

Hay, its great for the first one he has made, i could not make one like that when i first tried, so guys back off, give him a chance.

dangerbakili

yeah yall... give me a chance... btw can any1 show me a tutorial, where i get to code the buttons, and stuff out, cuz in dreamweaver everytime i do it :(, there is always a space between the stuff... blank spots.

DON

I'm not saying it's bad, but it's something that's basic.

I say keep it and learn a few more tutorials for buttons etc... Than open it again and add on to it. It's going to look awesome soon.

Just keep on working on it and trying out new stuff.
:)

Filez

Danger dont worry about what everyone says.......take it all in and work from there. There are several good tutorial sites on coding and such I suggest using google to find them.

Always remember you will never please most as we all have diffrent opinions and tastes..dark themes vs light themes some want every option knonw and others want a fast loading functional site.....you choose