Fusion64

dpmg

Fusion64

This forum has crisp graphics and a nice, rounded feel. Features additional goodies to increase registration, such as a giant "Register" button that disappears when the user is logged in, as well as top buttons for forums with a large amount of content and a sidebar for additional content or advertisements.

Demo:

ForumMonkey Demos - Powered by vBulletin

Download:

Code:
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/115675046/fusion64.zip]RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting[/url]

Snipervzln

I can't thank you enough, months trying to find this style fluid and finally got it. Great post, thanks you, so much.

Probed on 3.6.8, just ignore the version when install it. 100% working.

BadKharma

Gave you a thanks that is one nice skin. You would not happen to have any of the other forum monkeys skins by chance? For instance Forum Heaven? Or English Nights?

dpmg

BadKharma said:
Gave you a thanks that is one nice skin. You would not happen to have any of the other forum monkeys skins by chance? For instance Forum Heaven? Or English Nights?
Sorry, I don't have any others.

free2play

Sorry for double post but i am getting a bug it wont let me edit... But yea also how do i put this theme into a fixed. I dont want to download a new theme. I like this copy its nice and non bugged

bluescorpion

NyCrAzY said:
Should I revert since the admincp says 9 has to be reverted?

Make sure to backup before you do your revert so you can add the mods back after you revert. That list only tells you that the version numbers are different and says nothing about the actual code in the template. When you revert it copies the "default" code to the template being reverted so any custom code gets replaced, FYI Ideally, you should have a code compare utility to do a proper upgrade on a custom style.

bluescorpion

Curtis129 said:
none of the images show when its installed on my 3.7.3 board

Right click on the image link and check the properties to see where it thinks the images are or check the page source to see what the image path is and make sure your images are there.

Curtis129

i tried that lol, and there seems to be no image DIR. its like the theme has been installed with the xml refering to only CSS and not any kind of image