Form Help Needed!

liunx

Please forgive me, for I am a beginner...but I am trying to create an online "test". I already have the form template created. My questions are:<br />
<br />
1. Is it possible to set this test up to automatically score itself, or will I have to do this manually?<br />
<br />
2. Is it possible to have the form submitted and then an e-mail sent to the person saying what their score was?<br />
<br />
3. Is it possible to link the user's input info, so that other info pops up (like if they input their User ID, and their name automatically pops up)?<br />
<br />
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated...thanks!!<!--content-->we can help you more if you have a link to the posted site or if you can post the code you have.<br />
<br />
the forums freakazoid<br />
chris<pixelmonkey>:monkey:<!--content-->All the things you mentioned sound possible. If you can do it depends on your level of experience.<br />
<br />
Remember, forms only send data to the server, they do not do anything else. To manipulate the data you need to use a server side script, like PERL/CGI, or ASP, or PHP etc.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Kevin<!--content-->