Facebook Login for Websites: Best practice to handle user Facebook logout?

Werningfyv

I'm writing a webapp where users will need to login with Facebook (a Facebookless login does not make sense in the context of the app). Ideally, after their initial visit, when a user visits \[code\]/index\[/code\], my webapp sees a cookie it deposited earlier, and seamlessly logs the user in automatically and goes to the application (\[code\]/app\[/code\]).My problem arises when the user logs out of Facebook, and returns to my app. Since their cookie on my domain will still be present, and their \[code\]oauth_token\[/code\] will still be valid (they are for 60 days now), I can still log the user in automatically, and the app will work as expected.To me, it doesn't seem right that the app remains signed in with their Facebook account even when they are not signed in to Facebook. I played around on Stackoverflow itself; it allows this behaviour as well. Are my worries misplaced, or is there a recommended way to see if a user is signed into Facebook when they first request \[code\]/index\[/code\] from my server.