eXtremepixels Titanium for vbulletin 3.8???

TheProphet

First of all, you realy should read the vbteam posting and request rules...

Second, registering and instandly shouting for a 3.8 premium skin in the wrong section will not do any good.

Third, Your request will be moved or trashed.

Filez

nismorules it does but there are several templates that need updating and gfx needed...but it appears your a pro so how do I fix the issues I just mentioned without messing up the skin and where do I get the gfx to add?....Oh and how do I add the proper link for community and make it function correctly?

SirGarfield

I surrender, I've been searching the net for days now and cannot find Titanium for 3.81 anywhere, does anyone have this for 3.8.1 and would you be willing to share it with us, please!

Filez

SirGarfield said:
So, you're not a man of your word then, that's fine, at least I know not to trust your word.

Dont get upset my work day started at 5am and other things happened at work and I didnt get home until 9pm..and I did finish coding the skin just havent made the community button yet.

I am a man of my word but I cant control my work schedule. button should be done tonight unless something else happens.

this will be the last skin ported by me for anyone here.

SirGarfield

Och, don't let my bitchy moods get you down sweetie, like yourself, I had a seriously stressful day yesterday, you didn't deserve that from me hun and I am sorry for being such a bitch. It happens from time to time, you know what it's like when you have one of those days where everyone seems to want something from you and no one wants to do for you at the same time. I was feeling neglected, is all.

mmmxiv

filez said:
this will be the last skin ported by me for anyone here.

Don't stop. This place will be a lot more clogged up with requests if you finish.

SirGarfield; Everyone has bad days, the trick is learning to control your moods, and be nice or try to :) If you wanted to remind filez that wasn't the way to do it, dear, I'm sure he understands that you had a stressfull day too, but everyone has those.

t0aster

Filez I'll find you a hooker when this one is finished and get you a second one if you stay around and possibly port tren_Z :)