eXtremepixels Titanium 3.8.0 ported by Filez

Filez

Here is the requested theme and is last one im doing. It is tested and working 100% 3.8 and will work fine for 3.8.1. Community button added and blog as well templates updated.

Note: Blog will not function with out the product vbblog so dont complaint to me when you click on blog and it gives you an error screen. I have told you what is needed.

both fixed and fluid xmls provided.

nudu

i don't think ill use this one but i want to thank you on behalf of all my forum for all your positive work here

good luck on whatever comes to you

dark_hunter

filez said:
Here is the requested theme and is last one im doing. It is tested and working 100% 3.8 and will work fine for 3.8.1. Community button added and blog as well templates updated.

Note: Blog will not function with out the product vbblog so dont complaint to me when you click on blog and it gives you an error screen. I have told you what is needed.

both fixed and fluid xmls provided.
Thanks very much.

mmmxiv

Style89 said:
Thank You a lot! I'm looking for tren_z also from extremepixels, already requested but no one have it ; ;

You keep posting that all over the place, be patient. It will come.

bizno

thanks, gonna try this out. are there any glaring changes between this and 3.8.2? Not much of a fixer.