eXaltic AssaultSquad FPS 3.7.2 by Filez

Filez

Here is AssaultSquad FPS...I have worked with this for about a week now and since I dont have an eXaltic account and this was a beta version that I brought to 3.7.2 there may be a graphics mis alignment but I dont think so. all hooks and templates and Security tokens and phrases have been added in..so enjoy and test away.

no screen shots

Mr.X

Demo: eXaltic forums - Powered by vBulletin

ss:
143izvr.jpg

Webdude

I uploaded this and noticed how the contact us links etc at the bottom look different. Is there anyway they can mimic the ones used on the exaltic link above?

Filez

webdude there is just have to edit the footer template which I will do sometime next week....I work a hetic job and only get to do so much but will get it done.

Filez

ok here is the fix for it......

IN footer template Find:
Code:
<if condition="$show['contactus']"><a href="$vboptions[contactuslink]" rel="nofollow" accesskey="9">$vbphrase[contact_us]</a> -</if>
                <if condition="$vboptions['hometitle']"><a href="$vboptions[homeurl]">$vboptions[hometitle]</a> -</if>
                <if condition="$show['admincplink']"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[admin]</a> -</if>
                <if condition="$show['modcplink']"><a href="$modcpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[mod]</a> -</if>
                <if condition="$vboptions['archiveenabled']"><a href="archive/index.php">$vbphrase[archive]</a> -</if>

<a href="#top" class="last_link" onclick="self.scrollTo(0, 0); return false;">Top</a></div></div>

and replace with this:

Code:
<div id="footer_text"><if condition="$show['contactus']"><a href="$vboptions[contactuslink]" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[contact_us]</a> - </if><if condition="$vboptions['hometitle']"><a href="$vboptions[homeurl]">$vboptions[hometitle]</a> - </if><if condition="$show['admincplink']"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[admin]</a> - </if><if condition="$show['modcplink']"><a href="$modcpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[mod]</a> - </if><if condition="$vboptions['archiveenabled']"><a href="archive/index.php">$vbphrase[archive]</a> - </if><if condition="$vboptions[privacyurl]"><a href="$vboptions[privacyurl]">$vbphrase[privacy_statement]</a> - </if><a href="#top" class="last_link" onclick="self.scrollTo(0, 0); return false;">$vbphrase[top]</a></div></div>

this will place the links as shown on their page I assume.

Filez

Code:
Installation instructions
To install this skin you must have access your forum's admin control panel and FTP directory. Simply follow the directions below:

Find out what version of vBulletin you are using. You can do this by looking at the bottom of your admin control panel or board index. You should see something like the follow: "vBulletin® v3.6.4". In this case, we are using version 3.6.4. 
Now you know what vBulletin version you are using, download the appropriate file from your customer area. 
Extract the contents of the zip file to your computer. We recommend using CAM UnZip (free) or WinRar (shareware). 
Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your forum's root directory using your FTP program. 
Open your forum's admin control panel and click on the arrow to the right of "Styles & Templates" - in the main menu. This should have expanded to reveal several options. 
Click on "Download / Upload Styles". You should be taken to a new page. 
Scroll down to where it says "Import Style XML File" and click on the browse button. 
Find the files you extracted earlier and select the .xml file. 
Click the "Import" button at the bottom and wait for vBulletin to upload and install your skin. 
Your skin is now installed and ready to use.

pedenski

I have a question, how do I put boxes on the miniprofile texts?

this is the original assault theme..
pic1.png

Here's mine..
pic2.png

How do i make something similar to the original assault miniprofile? Putting boxes on each fields..