Errors inside of output buffer

jjardim

I'm having some problems with the output buffer. I am buffering my script and printing the result using a callback. The problem is that if a error is thrown at any point, nothing is being shown and I am getting a blank screen. I have tried setting my own custom error handlers but nothing seems to work. I have a feeling this is because the errors are causing my buffer to call the callback method instead of my error handler. Either that or it's because I have the error handler as a static method, but changing that causes issues elsewhere.I'd really appreciate any help because this one has me stumped!\[code\]public function constructor(){ ob_start(array(__CLASS__, 'render')); self::$buffer_level = ob_get_level(); set_error_handler(array(__CLASS__, 'exception_handler')); set_exception_handler(array(_CLASS__, 'exception_handler')); RUNNING MY SCRIPT HERE ob_end_flush();}public static function exception_handler($exception, $message = NULL, $file = NULL, $line = NULL){ while (ob_get_level() > self::$buffer_level) { ob_end_clean(); } echo $exception.' - '.$message.' - '.$file.' - '.$line.'<br/>';}\[/code\]