Error While Installing

EmPIr3

Warning: vB_Registry::include(C:\wamp\www\upload/includes/config.php) [function.vB-Registry-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\upload\includes\class_core.php on line 2567

Warning: vB_Registry::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\wamp\www\upload/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\upload\includes\class_core.php on line 2567

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

I already changed the config to config.php all of it is set up and I still get that error. I've installed vB multiple times and this is the first time it happened?

dark_hunter

Sometimes this can happen when it still has the NEW part still in it. What you should do it this.
1. Open config file and wordpad.
2. Copy all the details in config.php
3. Then make open a new wordpad and paste in there.
4. Save file as config.php
NOTE make sure all files are selected in save as.

EmPIr3

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang2057{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier New;}{\f1\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}} {\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.15.1515;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20
Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.6+ format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new.

Now I get that error.

Edit - Nvm I got it. Thanks a lot for hte help.