Do forum signatures really help?

kingage21

I have forum accounts on various sites and I am wondering how much a signature really helps. Let's say link to one of my sites from my sig line here with the anchor text "anchor text choice one" and from another forum I link to the same site with "anchor text choice two."

Would this help my site? I know I only have a handful of posts here, but I have a lot of posts on other forums. Just wondering how much this helps.

Also, is it a bad idea to link to let's say two of my niche sites here and then the same two on another sig? Or should I mix it up: like link to two sites here and link to two different sites on a different forum sig?

deandevid

Yes Of-Course Forum Signature is also called as a Linkbuilding which plays very vital role to generate high traffic and quality backlinks.As a result of which your website will get the high page rank too.Be sure that always make a strong Signature with the best keywords and unique contents.Its really useful for your website promotions.

gurleen

forum posting include signature in do follow website is best SEO technique to build good back links, improve page ranking in search engine and boost traffic your website

sowmya

This forum signature is really very much important in getting high traffic to your sites as well getting good keyword rankings in most of the search engines. It also helps in getting more visiblity of your websites in order to make most of the viewers to make a look into it.

ghanistha

Forum signature brings backlinks which is beneficial for getting traffic, increase your search engine results. If the forums are do-follow then it will be much more beneficial.

jonsen

Forum signature brings quality and quantity of backlinks which increase your search engine results, traffic.

nerds

Yes it is helpful to boost the page ranking and the keyword ranking of a site if you do forum posting on do follow sites that's associated with your niche. You can also gain traffic on it and visibility on the web using this off page optimization process.