DigitalVb Blackstream 3.8.1 by Filez

Status
Not open for further replies.

bardo

well, if someone would repost that would be super. Sucks that you let the inconsiderate fuckbags get to you man. There are more people that appreciate what you do than there are people that complain. Just wish more would say thanks, rather than throw it back in your face.

Gunner

OMG! what an excellent theme! this is one I would actualy purchase lol...

Sorry its now removed due to some arse who can't rip so complains about the work of others.

Thank You very much for all your rips & hard work Filez, I hope you continue in the future. maybe release the rips to a select few people? <wink wink>

Filez

Guys its like this.....I was not going to release it but I decieded to and not even a good comment was given in first post it was a complaint. Hoxxy looked at the first rip on this and said I needed to better as there was stuff wrong.

I recoded the whole thing and fixed several issues with the postbit ect. I also added all gfx and even added custom gfx for editor, buttons, statusicon..etc. The whole issue with me is 99% on here dont give a rats ass about anyting and all they want to do is complain.

I even posted if there was a gfx issue let me know so I could get it fixed but no had to be Flamed right off. Why do you think the other rippers have backed way down and also in ports....there is no respect or thankfulness for what is given.

Im not posting anymore ports or rips here and also notice that the ones who did get the skin or have it wont post it either. So now go figure that one out....as my rip sucks and needs help according to the members.

Im sorry to the members who actually appreciate things and maybe will do something for the few I always see either contributing or at least be polite.

RyukZilla

The funny thing about the internet, my dear filez, is that you cant expect people to act as you desire and 80% of the people out there, just want the fucking cheese without having to spend any dime on it.

I've being part of a forum, project called eAthena which its a RO Emulator and what sucks about this so called "community" is the fucking greedness on every fucking member, but hey, everyone has this side, no matter what you do, try to do, there will be always fags trying to get away with it, taking it all, giving nothing back.

Hoxxy

I got it neh, neh,neh neh neh!...lmao :D

@files:
Take a break from Porting and Ripping....we all know your a great contibuter don't feel you have to keep proving yourself to everyone by releasing something every week, as long as I'm staff here you won't lose your title, you earned it fair and square!

TheProphet

What we need here is a vip section with respected members who dont complain.
Then we can setup a rip theme and work together on difficult skins (forumhome, forumbits and postbit)

Also a penalty section for members who:

1. post in the wrong section like requests.
2. members who had 2 post and complaining

Respect is a great deal on sites like this, if not u lose value members to post their work. Simple as that. I also can irritate those replies.

I came from the fxp scene were contribution is a big issue, a lame complaining leecher does not get the site more valueable... it's the lowest rank.. u got to respect the work before you can have it. Here a few does respect your work... but 80% will leech without a respected thanks or thankfull reply.

The staff will have to do something about this, or it will end up with lame disrespectfull leechers on a dead end.

I like this site also and will contribute were i can... so guys common and respect a members work by at least say thank you or a reply. We have to make this site work together.

mmmxiv

TheProphet said:
What we need here is a vip section with respected members who dont complain.
Then we can setup a rip theme and work together on difficult skins (forumhome, forumbits and postbit)

Also a penalty section for members who:

1. post in the wrong section like requests.
2. members who had 2 post and complaining

Respect is a great deal on sites like this, if not u lose value members to post their work. Simple as that. I also can irritate those replies.

I came from the fxp scene were contribution is a big issue, a lame complaining leecher does not get the site more valueable... it's the lowest rank.. u got to respect the work before you can have it. Here a few does respect your work... but 80% will leech without a respected thanks or thankfull reply.

The staff will have to do something about this, or it will end up with lame disrespectfull leechers on a dead end.

I like this site also and will contribute were i can... so guys common and respect a members work by at least say thank you or a reply. We have to make this site work together.

We have that area, its for ELiTES and Contributors.

RyukZilla

Hoxxy said:
I got it neh, neh,neh neh neh!...lmao :D

I Lol'ed
I did try to make one myself, but im pretty busy with university >.< so had no time and ended getting filez' one which is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.