DigitalVb Blackstream 3.8.1 by Filez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filez

This is the last one....thank this Outstanding Member for his contrubution

xprj said:
need more efforts, not perfect rip!

Never said was perfect......and now you opened your mouth you do them.

Admin or SuperMod please remove all my posts, rip, ports and help. I wish to be placed back as reg member. Im Done!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment removed and who ever has it can repost if they wish I will not support anything.

Filez

Gawd Dam first post is a complaint......... and members wonder why the rips stop and ports...go buy the Dam theme and get your Logo PSD. 1 more complaint is all it will take.

nudu

filez i dont mean to pry and respect your work

but you will make yourself crazy if you keep taking things so personal

we love you man and we love your dedication to your work

im sorry for whatever is stressing u making you cuss and pm me if u need someone to listen or to help you though problems, as ive done so very effectively for myself and numbers of people

just we want you to be around and help the community

Filez

nudu it is the disrespect...it is not easy to rip a theme as most think. The posbbit_legacy alone was hell and no one has released it becuase they done want to take the time on it..I did it...but what do I get for first post?????

But your right and I will rectify the problem. =)

.m0zilla

i love you man

haha nar seriously ive been after this forever and thank you so much kind sir for putting ur time and effort into this skin

Thanks again

mmmxiv

filez said:
nudu it is the disrespect...it is not easy to rip a theme as most think. The posbbit_legacy alone was hell and no one has released it becuase they done want to take the time on it..I did it...but what do I get for first post?????

But your right and I will rectify the problem. =)

I was pretty damn close, but that was only with your help, Filez, but Filez is right, it isn't easy to rip themes people, if you request something, IMO it won't be on the scene till at least a week has passed, maybe more,we/they need time to do these things.

Also, Proof that I was close:

907_mmmxivblackstream.png

and a logo.psd that I designed for the whining people who want one. I made this in 2 minutes, with hardly any photoshop knowledge, why couldnt you?

this wasn't meant as a bash the member post. Just remember the key rule, Give respect, and get respected, we/they give you things, we/they expect respect. If you don't like our/their work, go buy it instead of using our/their rips

RyukZilla

Filez, you did an awesome job, and for those who keep asking for the damn PSD's like mmmxiv said, do it yourself.. its not hard

dogbox

filez keep your chin up mate, Most people here do realize that you put a lot of time and effort into what you do. Your work is greatly appreciated by the majority of all members of this forum.
Thanks for everything mate.

KrazyFire

mmmxiv did try to rip it cause i saw him :p styling in his test board and well done on logo now people can stop moaning now. Filez keep up the good work

thisisepic

filez said:
This is the last one....thank this Outstanding Member for his contrubution

Never said was perfect......and now you opened your mouth you do them.

Admin or SuperMod please remove all my posts, rip, ports and help. I wish to be placed back as reg member. Im Done!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment removed and who ever has it can repost if they wish I will not support anything.

I'm not defending that kid, but whenever you create something for a large community people will always complain.

The people who appreciate and understand your hard work far outweigh those who do not, I hope you change your mind and continue to do what you do best and that is help people like myself. However if you do not I fully understand and wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.