Difficulty of Creating Backlinks Through Blog/Forum Posts

mohsenmobile1

Hello guys. I have a couple of questions regarding the difficulty of getting most comments and posts approved.

Just a short introduction: I've been working out as an SEO guy for quite some time now, promoting a travel site on the web. I am aware of the different methods of gaining backlinks (article submission, social bokmarking, link exchange, social media, directory submissions, link wheel) but for this task of mine, I am limited to create backlinks through blog comments and forum replies/posts using anchor texts and links, not the URL.

I am also aware of the web etiquette of getting backlinks through forum and blog posting, i.e. contribute something valuable to the topic at hand (not just saying "great post" or "thanks" and then dropping your link like a hot potato), avoid using your keyword as your username, incorporate your keyword seamlessly into your post as to make it appear natural, observe other rules and regulations on the blog or forum board, post on blog related to your keyword, etc.

Given these terms, I simply find it hard to secure backlinks by exclusivey posting on blogs and forums.

Here are some of the techniques I've learned and acquired with regard to searching for relevant forums and blogs using Google:

* keyword + blog/forum
* keyword "post comment/add comment/post new topic"
* "This site uses KeywordLuv. Enter YourName@YourKeywords in the Name field to take advantage." + keyword
keyword intitle:blog/forum inurl:blog/forum
* dofollow blog/forum search engine

Also, I've downloaded