Difference in backlink on Yahoo and Google

gugagda

Hello guys,
When I check backlinks for my site in Yahoo and Google to compare, some backlinks were showed and some not. Would you pls tell me why there was that difference? And backlink in which , Yahoo or Google, is more valueable?
Thanks. I think I have seen this post in this forum and I answered it already...By the way here the reason or difference between Yahoo and Google Backlinks:

Google has always shown only a sample of the links coming into your site. These links are updated in the search results every 3 - 6 weeks. Even though google only shows a small sample, this does not mean that google doesn't count the other backlinks when displaying search results. Google updates its search result pages for standard searches continuously, and these search results take into account all links that google has found.

While on Yahoo, it only shows I think large percentage of backlinks displays...

They are all valuable....

Hope this clarifies you... yahoo will show all your backlinks.. while google show only random backlinks.. Quote: Originally Posted by dee_el07 yahoo will show all your backlinks.. while google show only random backlinks.. Yahoo actually don't show all your backlinks .... Large percentage only... Display almost all your backlinks...

I have use different backlink checker that's why i see my different backlinks... Quote: Originally Posted by coolguy27 Yahoo actually don't show all your backlinks .... Large percentage only... Display almost all your backlinks...

I have use different backlink checker that's why i see my different backlinks... Well, its just that i based on my own backlinks in yahoo and i guess they show all my backlinks.. about that backlink checker i don't think thats accurate.. Some backlink checker are not accurate so I use more than one. For a more complete view of the links your site has on Google sign up for their sitemap feature of webmaster tools, after some time a more complete listing of your site's links that Google is aware of will appear.

Quote: Google has always shown only a sample of the links coming into your site. Entirely correct - Google does not want to make it easy for other webmasters to simply copy the links another site has.

Quote: I think I have seen this post in this forum and I answered it already Ditto Well Google and Yahoo both are different search engines and use different algorithms for ranking and no. of links. Google shows only some links which he thinks are quality whereas Yahoo shows all the incoming links. Quote: Originally Posted by vistadivine.com Well Google and Yahoo both are different search engines and use different algorithms for ranking and no. of links. Google shows only some links which he thinks are quality whereas Yahoo shows all the incoming links. I also agree with this. Quote: Originally Posted by skysoldier Some backlink checker are not accurate so I use more than one. yeah but i only use 1 checker, can you give other backlink checker sites? Quote: Originally Posted by xiaomaster Hello guys,
When I check backlinks for my site in Yahoo and Google to compare, some backlinks were showed and some not. Would you pls tell me why there was that difference? And backlink in which , Yahoo or Google, is more valueable?
Thanks. Yahoo and Google differs in many ways,