Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics

mmmxiv

AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Greenfox -> Edit Templates -> cyb_topstats_php ->

Find:

Code:
<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0">
			<tr valign="top" class="alt1">
				<if condition="$canviewmore">
					<td align="$stylevar[align=left]" width="100%">
						<form action="" id="cybstatsresnum" name="cybstatsresnum" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$cybafs_sectok" /><div class="smallfont">
						<phrase 1='<br /><select id="resultsnr" name="resultsnr" tabindex="1" onchange="cybstatsresnum.submit();">$resultsnrsw</select>'>$vbphrase[cyb_afs_show_x_results]</phrase>&nbsp;<input type="submit" class="button" value="$vbphrase[cyb_afs_results_update]" accesskey="s" /></div>
						</form>
					</td>
				<else />
					<td width="100%" align="center">$vbphrase[cybstats_nopermissions]</td>
				</if>

replace it with:

Code:
<table class="tborder" width="75%" align="center" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0">
					<td align="$stylevar[align=left]" width="75%">
						<form action="" id="cybstatsresnum" name="cybstatsresnum" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$cybafs_sectok" /><div class="smallfont">
						<phrase 1='<br /><select id="resultsnr" name="resultsnr" tabindex="1" onchange="cybstatsresnum.submit();">$resultsnrsw</select>'>$vbphrase[cyb_afs_show_x_results]</phrase>&nbsp;<input type="submit" class="button" value="$vbphrase[cyb_afs_results_update]" accesskey="s" /></div>
						</form>
					</td>
				<else />
					<td width="75%" align="center">$vbphrase[cybstats_nopermissions]</td>
				</if>

Alternate Method:

Change all the 100% in the first bit of code, to your own custom value

h@ck3r

mmmxiv said:
AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Greenfox -> Edit Templates -> cyb_topstats_php ->

Find:

Code:
<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0">
					<td align="$stylevar[align=left]" width="100%">
						</form>
					</td>
				<else />
					<td width="100%" align="center">$vbphrase[cybstats_nopermissions]</td>
				</if>

replace it with:

Code:
<table class="tborder" width="75%" align="center" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0">
					<td align="$stylevar[align=left]" width="75%">
						</form>
					</td>
				<else />
					<td width="75%" align="center">$vbphrase[cybstats_nopermissions]</td>
				</if>

Alternate Method:

Change all the 100% in the first bit of code, to your own custom value

Thanks for your effort mate, but it never worked. :(

Edit: There's no need to edit any coding at all. I just had to disable some stats via the ACP, like thread date/ time, thread starter etc.

William9999

I need help with the display of the table ... they seem to extend outside of the forum limits...what can I do ???

PHP:
howtounlockvoip.com

h@ck3r

William9999 said:
I need help with the display of the table ... they seem to extend outside of the forum limits...what can I do ???

PHP:
howtounlockvoip.com

Read my post above yours for the answer.

xtranophilist

I want it to be in a separate page in my test forum which can only be viewed from a link which will be in vb cmps.
So i just want the code.
I ve already vreated the db.
I just need the php code in a page that will do it.
I guess i need to install phrases.
Any help please.
Thanks in advance.

thisisepic

I checked my site URL in the options and everything looks fine yet im still getting the frozen "loading" for everything. Running 3.8.1

EDIT: You can only use this with or without www. in your URL? So if in my settings I have my url http://whatever.com if someone visits with www. the stats will not show for them?

Is there some sort of way around this? This makes no sense.

virus

how about use the big resource coz this reloaded to makin refreshh time..this not use big resource bro just ask

XVanish

First, I want to Thank You for your effort!

Second, I have a little problem with version 6.5. :) Instead of showing me the stats it's showing me the whole page (my forum's homepage) with the stats in it :D I used several versions of Cyb's AFS and this is the first to do this. I tried verry hard to resolve this problem but it seems it's beyound me.

You can see for your self in the attachement. All this is on default settings/first refresh. On top of the printscreen you can see my forum's structure, on the botton is the end of the homepage (i have an orange little banner there) and in the middle i have the Cyb's stats. You can see that it's showing on 2 columns the 3 stats selected in the default settings but it's also showing my logo, navbar, footer's end, and so on... on all the three stats.

I use vB 3.8.1 with vBa CMPS 3.1.0. I installed so far: Cyb's ChatBox, Cyb's Sub-Forum Manager, Cyb's Adv Registration, Cyb's Visitors in Last X Hours and now this stats. All are fresh installed and working fine except this one.

I would appreciate if you can find what the problem is. I can give you any code u need.

Thank You!

xalexlx

ok i have a problem it loads but it all it shows i three diffrent things i want it to show top posters, newest members, topped refereed, hottest threads, latest post all at the same time