Cutenews & Wordpress

windows

I was wondering (for statistic purposes), how many people on this forum use Cutenews and want to transfer to Wordpress?<!--content-->
I used cutenews on around 4 websites around 2 years ago now and was pleased as it's wasn't bundled with unessecery modules it just published news very well. There wasn't any MySQL databases involved which was also quite nice as it used plain text files. I could imagine that being good for people on free hosting that where not granted databases. Though you would get some performance issues after a while and the text files become full of data entries.<br /><br />Wordpress is a CMS monster (in a good way) - a massive community of developers surrounds it and the list of themes, plugins, modules etc makes it very desirable and much easier to create an exciting website. <br /><br />So if I was still using Cutenews I would certainly want to move to Wordpress without a doubt.<br /><br />*thumbs up*<!--content-->
Don't use any of them. I use my own CMS.<!--content-->
I do too TT... but I made a script for transferring people from Cutenews to Wordpress and I wanted to see if it was any use to people... like if people wanted to use it, you know?<!--content-->
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE<!--quotec-->Don't use any of them. I use my own CMS.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd--><br />smarty pants!<br /><br />I was going to use cutenews once but took the plunge and learned how to use an all singing all dancing cms instead.<!--content-->
Daniel, I think you should still post this import tool onto the forum, it 'may' get indexed by Google and further help Ben in the SEO rankings. Also it's just a handy tool anyway. Good Work<!--content-->
I will soon... thank you for the response.<!--content-->