Custom Skin needed (Willing to pay)

Greywolfe

Hey all,

I'm in need of a custom skin for my vBulletin forum, Its for a gaming clan called The Parachute Regiment. So it will have to based on their colours. As the title says, I'm willing to pay. Also, I'll be waiting until 3.8 comes out of beta. I'm just looking for quotes At the moment.

Thanks

CarlMan

hmm.. not safe to buy stuff on a warez site..also if ur using a warezed version of vbulletin u can get cought this way :I

Filez

CarlMan why do you say this? He is asking for a design not purchasing a design already made. We provide them here for free just browse. Also if you feel that your going to get caught then dont do it and buy vbulletin no one here is saying dont buy it. Some just choose to go the other way......and vbulletin and all the others know we are here as they are in hiding on here as well LMDAO but hey it's your choice to do what you think is right.

CarlMan

i also think they are being here, thats why i keep my works secret :p ,,, hmm u sound like ur on a bad mood :p oh well of topic

im just saying that if he wants to have custom jobs, he should go to getafreelancer.com or something .. and not do the deals here

Filez

again why not here? DO you think we dont have the talent? Please explain as your starting to piss me off...NEVER discount vBteam,GYSN,DGT and continue to push someone else to a diffrent site and you yourself may need to go as it seems you like them.

clicks Ignore.