Cross-browser hiding of broken images

windows

Hello, all!<br /><br />Question for ya: <br /><br /><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Is there a way to hide broken images that will work in all browsers?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br />Reason behind the question:<br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->I am currently making an image-album set up. The way it will work is with three frames- style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /><!--content-->
A script to loop from 1 to 100 and check if a file exists is really simple.<br />If you got a server side script language availible I'm sure someone here will be able to provide an example for you.<!--content-->
I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you are trying to do but the fact that you need to "hold their places" makes me think that the problem is the way you are attempting to create this interface.<br /><br />If you still need help perhaps you could explain a bit more so people can better understand what you are trying to do.<br /><br /><b>[EDIT]:</b> Yes, going about it this was is an incredibly bad way of doing it. I would suggest you try doing it with PHP. It would literally take someone literally a couple of minutes to explain how to do it and get you started. That's if you're still attempting to do this.<!--content-->