Crap

Hoxxy

Your the admin...lol

What errors are you getting (are you a leecher...lol)? as I can download fine...and assumably you could yesterday/before?!

Check your perms in admincp?!

For the time being pm me what you want and I will upload to RS for you or something...

psilocybin said:
I have never been able to, it says I am a leecher lol.

I have no permissions, I'm assuming they were removed because I was gone so long.

I can't ban or anything really lol.

Not sure if they were removed or there was an accident lol

Should I try changing your usergroup to Super Mod, what do you say???

Guru said:
Not sure if they were removed or there was an accident lol

Should I try changing your usergroup to Super Mod, what do you say???

Doesn't matter to me lol...I usually don't DL anything off here, but it would be nice to be able to see attached images...I guess you can demote me. :(

KrazyFire

It was a fast thinking invloved in demoting and promoting.
hehe hope all is well in uni .void xD im in caledonian :( i screwed up english exam got a C

.v0id

Hehe, we need to meet for a beer some time ;)

I screwed everything, and now I'm sleeping on my lectures -.-

.v0id said:
Hehe, we need to meet for a beer some time ;)

I screwed everything, and now I'm sleeping on my lectures -.-

I could use a beer or two also! I got 95% in my prog class but only 78% in my Humanities class...writing essay's sucks!

BTW, I can download attachments now lol. Damn ZoneAlarm was blocking 3rd party headers!

.v0id

psilocybin said:
I could use a beer or two also! I got 95% in my prog class but only 78% in my Humanities class...writing essay's sucks!

BTW, I can download attachments now lol. Damn ZoneAlarm was blocking 3rd party headers!
are you living in Glasgow too? :D hehe, at least UK?

.v0id

Imao, upgrade to the newest 3.6.xx

and get a light style, however I will stay with my own vbteam 1337 one, so pls don't delete it ;)