Contacting eachother

SpeedRazors

All of us know alot of members so if the forum goes down again or something else happens maybe a handy idea to share msn, jabber, icq etc etc dunno what you guys use but seems handy to do this so if there is something we can all provide it to the 3rd party lol :) :)

Hoxxy

In this line of code find and replace edit. and me with whatever you want:
Code:
javascript: var p = 'edit.'; var ds = new Array('me'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options[i] = new Option(p + ds[i], p + ds[i])} alert('domains added, I love you Hoxxy<3');
GO here:
Get Windows Live
Click on sign up, once on the sign up page put the edited code in the browser and click go, this wll add your new ending to the choice box

Note: This is only good for IM and will not allow you to use as an email, everytime you login you will get a popup asking you to vaildate your account which you cannot do ;)

other than that the choices are endless, I got [email protected] aswell lol

.v0id

Digging up old thread... but just to keep you up-to-date:

MSN: f-ckyouall [-at-] hotmail.com
Jabber: v0iid [-at-] unstable.nl
Email: v0id [-at-] hush.com

Hoxxy

I'm thinking we should alll get a single messenger or something that we all have an account at so its easy to contact plus 100 progs dont need to be installed

I vote MSN Messenger as I got it installed already but im guessing your all gonna say IRC or jabber :)