Connecting To Mysql Remotely

liunx

I have 2 website hosted by totalchoice. One on the server 72.18.159.x and other one on server 204.11.52.x<br />I would like that script from hosting 204.11.52.x instead of connecting to localhost that go to MySql database 72.18.159.25 and then perform same things.<br />I know that there is option for MySql remotely where i should add for example connecting from ip 204.11.52.x but is possible to let script from one hosting simple connect to other one and perform? Work that only with specific software or you can use also scripts and let them connect.<br /><br />Thanks<!--content-->
I hope that someone knows answer from tch staff and can reply here.<br /><br />Thanks<!--content-->
Deny,<br /><br />To do this, you would just need to add the IP address of the other server to the allowed hosts in MySQL. When you login to cPanel, go to the MySQL icon. At the bottom, there is a section to add hosts that will be allowed to connect to your databases. Enter the other server IP and then configure your script to connect.<br /><br />If you need some additional help with this, open a ticket in the help desk and we'd be happy to give you a hand.<!--content-->