Completevb: Twisted Dark

j0nty07

TwistedDark ver 3.8.0 skin from completevb with credit and thanks to Hoxxy.

Code:
Demo: http://www.completevb.com/support/index.php?styleid=17

j0nty07

'oops',
icon11.gif

I actually returned to the original request in the 'Discussion Forum' and thanked you there.

But, where credit is due, I shall make amends.

j0nty07

difo said:
It seems there is a problem with Quick links menu

No problems here with the 'quick links', and no one else appears to have reported an issue with it, therefore, is it possible that the issue is with 'your install'?

j0nty07

How dare the 'quick links' not work for one person in the underground, it's a disgrace that 'completevb' think they can get away with this. I shall immediately send an email to 'completevb' and demand a full refund of my hard earned $34.99.

dark_hunter

j0nty07 said:
How dare the 'quick links' not work for one person in the underground, it's a disgrace that 'completevb' think they can get away with this. I shall immediately send an email to 'completevb' and demand a full refund of my hard earned $34.99.
Oh f***en chill out mate, why not ask for help.

difo

j0nty07 said:
lol ;)

I wondered it was a rip or not. If it is not that's even worse.

I ask you nothing dude. I have no problem with other themes. I tried to disable some navbar products but nothing changed. There definitely is a problem with their skin.

I have problems with some completevb rips. With totalypro there is no way to fold categories...
With royal Flush fix, it explodes when i switch to French...Very bad advertising for them ;)

Please post Creative Creature, Eye easy, Crystal clean and Funk fresh ASAP ;)
Would like to make a try.

Thanks in advance for the share