CodeIgniter's Scaffolding and Helper Functions Not Working

Kineris

I'm following CodeIgniter's tutorial "Create a blog in 20 minutes" and I am having trouble getting the helper, anchor and Scaffolding functions to work.I can't seem to create links on my HTML page using the helper and anchor functions. I put \[code\]$this->load->helper('url'); $this->load->helper('form');\[/code\]in the constructor under \[code\]parent::Controller();\[/code\]and\[code\]<p><?php echo anchor('blog/comments','Comments'); ?></p>\[/code\]within the foreach loop as specified in the tutorial. But Im not getting the links to appear.When I viewed the source as instructed in the video, this line was missing (but it was in in the video):\[code\]<form method= "post" action = "http://www.example.com/CodeIgniter/index.php/blog/comment_insert">\[/code\]Secondly, I keep getting a 404 Page Not Found error whenever I try to access CodeIgniter's Scaffolding page in my browser, like so: \[quote\] localhost/codeignitor/index.php/blog/scaffolding/mysecretword\[/quote\]I can access \[quote\] localhost/codeignitor/index.php/blog\[/quote\]just fine. I followed CodeIgnitor's instructions in their "Create a blog in 20 minutes" by storing my database settings in the database.php file; and automatically connecting to the database by inserting "database" in the core array of the autoload.php; and I've added both \[code\]parent::Controller();\[/code\] and \[code\]$this->load->scaffolding('myTableName')\[/code\] to blog's constructor. It still gives me this 404.Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks in advance?