Changed Permissions?

liunx

I'm not sure where to post this question, but I'll start it here.<br /><br />I have Gallery installed on my web site. I installed it myself and have never had any problems with it. A few days ago, I noticed an error message in my Gallery. It says this:<br /><br />Warning: fopen(/home/mrmraci/public_html/gallery/albums/albumdb.dat.lock) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mrmraci/public_html/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 55<br />Error: Could not open lock file (/home/mrmraci/public_html/gallery/albums/albumdb.dat.lock)! <br /><br />I contacted the Gallery people and they think the most likely cause of the problem is permissions have been changed by my ISP. I haven't changed anything myself, it just started giving me this message. Has something changed or can someone tell me what these permissions need to be changed to? It's annoying to have people come to my Gallery and see this message across the screen.<!--content-->
I had the exact same problem a few days ago as well. <br />Open a help desk ticket and they will fix you right up!<!--content-->
That did it. Thanks.<!--content-->
I had it too, several files over several sites, I fixed it manual.<!--content-->
I had this problem and it turned out that TC changed the owner of certain files on the servers to fix a space allocation error. In my case it stopped both forums and my blog from working.<!--content-->