Career in SEO(Search Engine Optimization) or Online Marketing???

mohdm

Hello Everyone!<br />
<br />
I want to make my career in SEO(Search Engine Optimization) or Online Marketing, Any One can help me out how to go about it.<br />
Because i dont no about this, but im very much interested to learn this course and make career in this... I stay @ Hyderabad and i want to know any courses which r offered in my city...<br />
<br />
Have great day a Head!<br />
<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Mohd Munawar<br />

Jhanvi

As per my knowledge there is no course for SEO. For Online marketing i don't have idea. You can learn all SEO tactics and get knowledge from internet. You can join good forums and communities related to SEO.

musamid

Ho Mohd, online marketing is the best option if you intend to be financially independent. There are lots of programs that you can find on the internet, but be WARY of SCAMS. There are just too many out there.

Do lots of research to find a trusted and proven resource that will guide you towards becoming a successful internet marketer. There is no such thing as "Get Rich Quick" scheme. This term does not even exist.

I'm a full time internet marketer for the past 2 years and I'm glad that I made this decision and never to work hard, slogging long hours just to make someone else rich!

vicseo

The following article may prove helpful in furthering your understanding on how to set up effective SEO metatags on opening webpages.

The most effective way to advertise on the Internet is
to first set up a website and publish its domain name
on major search directories such as Google.com,
Yahoo.com [at http//www.google.com/addurl/?...... and
MSN.com since 85% of Internet shoppers rely on these
search directories to provide them with goods and
services. In a sense, these search directories are a
very large Internet Yellow Pages.

Nevertheless, should your website or opening webpage
fail to contain "generic" keywords, then anyone using
such "generic" queries will not be able to discover
your website. Your domain name of your website, in a sense, will ... Google's publication guidelines. Good luck!

bestweb

In meetup.com you can find expert group just near to your place
join them is the best solution to have a real situation of SEO market around you.

Sudeep

hi mohd
As there are no such seo courses ,and even in hyderabad now-a-days seo is coming onto screens its having a very good growth.all u hav to do is read books online such as Aaron wall's,Guerilla Marketing and go through different blog's seo stuff ..cheers!!