Can some here Ripped this themes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

.v0id

Honestly? How you the owners feel is if came here and downloaded everything from this site (the entire site) in which i CAN..and ripping into the DB take the DB structure and put the entire thing up on a new domain and Claim im the owner? Wouldnt feel to great would it? but you know what i have more respect then that and im not even goin to waste my time.... sure i maybe im just a designer to you...but i can tell u one thing im NOT just a designer I can do pretty much Anything any of you rippers can do... and i can even do it better..and then some.

Hahaha, yup, can't wait till you copy our site :)

Ah, and yes, you can sue us all, nobody really cares.

JMaldo

snype said:
we had no problem with the theme being posted as after all it is a free skin and i was coming to post it here anyway. but my problem is the themes they want ripping are either a Custom or commercial and as cheap as $15

@Darecoil when you become a designer and less of a leacher you will no why ripping commercial and custom skins is wrong but you will never become anything because you have every thing handed to you here

actually recoil is a way much better ripper, he ripped the inwarez skin including custom modifications so can I, but some of us are busy making the real cash that dont have the time to waste it by ripping styles for your noobs. Anyways, share the wealth.

mmmxiv

In case you haven't noticed, some of us here are designers too, you'll see several vBTEAM Skins that are by Hoxxy and others which aren't rips, but originals, so get your facts straight before you come here calling us a bunch of thieves.

mmmxiv

Our rips get posted on other lamer sites anyway, even if its a vBTEAM only rip/port/skin. They still get posted, and we don't go over there bitching, and we don't get pissed.

Hoxxy

Look heres the simple facts if anyone codes/designs anything vBulletin related it will enevatably end up posted here at vBTEAM wether its cloned, ripped or simply purchased and donated thats just the way it is so theres no point coming here complaining and threatening to sue because no on really cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.