Can some here Ripped this themes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chakru

snype said:
go buy it i work with them guys and they are not like most themers theres are cheap so stop being tight and buy it o and all there work is copyright protected yes this costs money to do but its worth it when people are to tight to pay $30 for a theme

Please guys dont rip this theme the owner works long and hard to make that custom for DD plus these guys release alot of free themes for VB nuke-evo and nuke-evo-xtreme

EDIT
danm the dominate skin is $15 go get a paper round and buy it

well you are right lol guys don't rip please.. hehe..

usloco

Cyber-boy said:
We are here to find riped themes right??
If everybody buy the themes this site will be past..

you are right Cyber-boy .. so go some place else to beg snype...

mmmxiv

Look mate, I know its your site, but coming here and pleading for us to not rip it isn't going to stop rippers.

Maybe you could release one of these skins on that wishlist for free?

TheProphet

Almost done, releasing this tommorow....

Sorry for the resolution...... muhahahaha

1239390258-340.png

Hoxxy

Dtown2 said:
oh yea check this out

2a64eft.png

just somthing i made eariler..... i hope you enjoy it

I'm glad you know how to right click, download and image, upload to image host then repost...but what gets me is why you were looking in our trash/testing forum...Oh I get it you were looking for some of your work....lmao

Hoxxy

@Hoxxy
ND skins and designs aint that bad as it took you guys a matter of 2 minutes from him releasing ND-CleanCut for one of you to post it here.

I just checked an it was posted by Mobilehacks and no offence to him but he posts anything and everything...thats what he does, it dosen't matter if its shit or not if its vB related he will post it....lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.