Blackout 3.8.X Translation

Mr. C

If it's the wrong forum, whatever, move it, please. This skin is for 3.8.0, but works on any other 3.8.X version. I am not the author of this skin.

Anyways, this skin is a translation of Blackout. The buttons and some code was in French. Feel free to remove the copyright (INFACT, I STRONGLY SUGGEST IT. I put it in there for the luls. TO REMOVE IT, EDIT THE FOOTER TEMPLATE)

IF YOU HAVE ANY MODS THAT USE HOOKS TO ADD LINKS TO THE NAVBAR (AKA, EASY FORMS), DISABLE THE AUTO LINK FEATURE OF THE MODS THAT DO THAT. UNLESS YOU LIKE BROKEN SKINS.

To install, just upload the Blackout folder located in the Upload folder, to your images directory.

PSDs included, but they are in French. =P

As always, vBTEAM exclusive. SS Attached. It's from the folder it comes in, so...yeah. The preview is in French, but you get the idea.

Mr. C

The buttons in the buttons folder are translated. This was posted elsewhere (the un-translated version), but I couldn't be bothered to even SEARCH for the thread. I'm too tired to care.

Mr. C

I just decided to reupload it, since YOU know people would ask stupid questions about it. If you want to reupload the buttons to your skin, be my guest. =P