Black 'n' Blue V2

mastram

Version: 3.7.3

This is the 3.7.x version of my original Black and Blue theme. In addition to the basic compatibility upgrade, I also cleaned up the code to make it XHMTL valid, and redid a lot of the graphics. The editor has also been made to match, along with a few other touches here and there.

Also, the theme's width can now be set in the style manager, working at both fixed and fluid widths. There is no need to download separate fixed and fluid themes as in the original release.

For this release, I opted to use simple boxes for the status and forumhome icons, making it easier for you to customize them to your liking. You can use the ones provided with the original release if you prefer those.

Included in the zip file are the xml file, PSDs for the buttons, and the folder containing the images.

There is no theme copyright in the footer, or any links to any sites of mine. Please, though, do not redistribute or sell the theme.

Installation Instructions:

1. Unzip the "bbv2-style.zip" file.
2. Upload the folder, "blackandblue", to your forum's image directory.
3. In your admincp, click "Download/Upload Styles" under "Styles and Templates".
4. In the "Import Style XML File" section, browse for the file, "bbv2-style.xml" included in the zip file and click the "Import" button, leaving the rest of the options at their defaults.

Enjoy!

Patchy

techno1 said:
do i put the blackandblue folder into images or the contents in it?

Installation Instructions:

1. Unzip the "bbv2-style.zip" file.
  2. Upload the folder, "blackandblue", to your forum's image directory.
  3. In your admincp, click "Download/Upload Styles" under "Styles and Templates".
  4. In the "Import Style XML File" section, browse for the file, "bbv2-style.xml" included in the zip file and click the "Import" button, leaving the rest of the options at their defaults.

V-I-X

ok upload the XML to your site.
Then go to your FTP and where the images folder is, compress to a zip folder (right click, send to, compressed "zip" folder) and then upload that to the images folder in your FTP then go back and unzip it and it will work :)