BattleGear 3.7.4 Updated by Filez

Filez

a vBTeam update BattleGear 3.7.4 this is XML only as no gfx were needed only a simple code change.

For those of you who dont understand the XML is what you import into your admincp > styles&templates. I did not attach the whole theme as it is already here on the forum so all that is needed is the XML.

Dont ask for screen shot , demo as it will be with the original post of the theme. How to locate the theme is to use the Search Feature.

Smeker

Well, all the "nulled" BattleGear styles i've seen, have a horizontal scrollbar visible, like the skin would stretch out of the screen width...
It's visible at any width.

GgAcE

Smeker said:
Well, all the "nulled" BattleGear styles i've seen, have a horizontal scrollbar visible, like the skin would stretch out of the screen width...
It's visible at any width.

This is how the theme was created. The original has this also.... Has nothing to do with "nulled".

GgAcE

Patchy said:
^ Do you know how to remove it?

I can do it on Sunday. Their is 2 pieces that need to be removed. I removed it on my forum. I will release the coding when I finish moving to my new apartment.

Smeker

GgAcE said:
I can do it on Sunday. Their is 2 pieces that need to be removed. I removed it on my forum. I will release the coding when I finish moving to my new apartment.
PLEASE DO !!
It's real annoying :D

GgAcE

Smeker said:
PLEASE DO !!
It's real annoying :D

Just an update, the only thing still connected is my computer but I am sitting on the floor while I wait for my buddy to come with the Uhaul truck. I should have my cable & such set up at the new place by the time I get their.

Yay for me!

Patchy

Fresh install - and the scrollbar appears at the bottom.

88619563oz6.jpg

Then I edited the main css, that's all.

Style Manager > BattleGear > Main CSS > Body (Customized in this Style) > Extra CSS Attributes:

margin: -6px; ---> change it to 0px
padding: 0px;

87449808xq1.jpg

After that no bottom scrollbar.

33505975ba6.jpg