mastram

Autumn Gold, for 3.7.3

Autumn Gold features -
  • separated/spaced forum categories
  • XHTML 1.0 Transitional
  • 90% original images
  • Includes a "thanks" button for the Post Thank You modification

Installation Instructions -
  1. Click on the "Install" button on the right of this post, then download the zip file to your computer and extract it (I put it on my desktop, it's easier to remember where I put it. I do suggest moving the zip after installation to a folder on your computer so you have it as a back-up - just in case).
  2. Open your ftp client to your server. Go to your forum's images folder, open it, and create a styles folder.
  3. Next, upload the autumn folder via FTP to the styles folder, so that your image path is images/styles/autumn/buttons, for example.
  4. After you've uploaded the images, open your admin control panel on your forum, and import the xml file, by going to Styles & Templates > Download / Upload styles > Import Style XML File.
  5. Click on the Browse button, locate the autumn-style.xml file, and double-click it so that it loads in that box, then hit the Import button.
A blank header image and blank buttons are included in the zip file for easy editing. No PSD's are available. The font used on the header image is called BallantinesSerial.