Attracting users?

MaximusUK2

Firstly i am posting on my boyfriends account as he insisted i would get some more information here :)

I am totally new to websites and such my boyfriend helped me setup some forums but that was about it , and since he works away 5 days a week im alone now.

Anyways how would i go about attracting more users? my site is adult content related where couples and singles post softcore and hardcore pictures of themselves , in the 2 days its been open we have hit nearly 400 registered users.

But i want it to be a site that people will search for and it will be at the top.

Just have some help from more "know it" people :)

Hayley
x

GgAcE

.v0id said:
Use the fucking search!!!!!

Awwww cut her some slack. She is using her boyfriends account who.... wait... he didn't even have 1 post?!?!?!

Never mind! Your boyfriend is a leecher. Get a real guy like void!

MaximusUK2

wow calm down dear :D , like i say im new to all this internet buisness all im used to is going on facebook and chatting :)

GgAcE

MaximusUK2 said:
wow calm down dear :D , like i say im new to all this internet buisness all im used to is going on facebook and chatting :)

If we gave you the secret do you promise to not to tell ANYONE else?

.v0id

MaximusUK2 said:
and google means? :D and no bans its only 2days old!

Less being grumpy v0id! i can see i will have to work on you!
I will be happy to ban you, and then your leech-boyfriend will work on you.

MaximusUK2

will if thats how you feel and i don't quite get what you mean by leech? anyways im going to leave it like that.

Can see this thread has offended people so my bad

.v0id

ok, we're just kidding; I'm kinda bored. but you could search before posting, and asking your boyfriend at least.........

MaximusUK2

as stated my boyfriend works away from home 5 days a week hence asking for help :)

But i guess that was an apology? if so accepted hun :p

xxx

Itsuki Minami

: D have you seoized your forum? that will help a little the second thing is to get linked to other sites realated to your content so google will think your site is important for that type of content about atraccting user well, you only can give them what other forums gives the key is themselves the user try getting original content and they will stay forums are alive because of their users and well the key as i said is to make them stay cya! hope this helps!

exel

if your in school still take a paper and pass it down linking to your site ;)

if not spam the heck out of sites (j/k)

but really. just make sure your community is nice and members will come to you ;)

GgAcE

Itsuki Minami said:
D: sure is not spam? 'cuz so few threads and alot of posts, about the members good for 3 days

This is a sure sign of spammers & or bots.... If you never created a site before & just placed it up without any ads, it would not blossom that fast without some "help" so to speak.