asp to .asp

idestiali

I have been haunted by this question for so many days now. So please accept my sincere appreciation to whosoever takes the pain to answer this question...<BR><BR>I have been working on a website for 4-5 months now. I have used Visual Studio 6.0 (ASP 3.0) with IIS 5.0. Other tools include VB 8.0(DLLs), MTS, SQL Server 2000 etc. So far I have developed about 40 - 50 ASP pages.<BR><BR>I desperately want to do migrate to ASP.NET and VB.NET. But I don't want to redo all the work I have done so far.<BR><BR>Is it possible to do it?? Even if I have to redo some of the work, what is cost in time involved?this could take a long time to do, as you must comprehend that ASP+ is pretty different in its implementation and structure to the messy, spahetti(ed) nature of ASP. <BR><BR>As ASP+ is very powerful, you will save time on using its library of web controls for managing data and forms handling...its pretty straightforward once u grasp the basics. <BR><BR>As for DLL's, you would need visual studio .NET ,an expensive piece of kit so im not sure what your constraints are ! check out web matrix in the meantime but the main thing is to research, plan, digest and finally go for it !Thanks a lot!