ASP.NET Date Format

costar

• I'm having a problem with an application on a specific server.
On every environment except the problem environmentThe server correctly recognizes that all clients are in the UK and parses UK formatted dates:\[code\]DD/MM/YYYY\[/code\]On the problem serverThe problem only appears to happen on one server. This server seems to incorrectly require american dates:\[code\]MM/DD/YYYY\[/code\]What I've tried already
  • Adding a "globalization" section to web.config file to attempt to force en-GB culture
  • Checking the "machine.config's" globalization section (it says en-GB as well).
  • I've checked that the clients are requesting en-GB as the prefered culture for the respnse.
  • At Eoin's suggestion I've also checked the regional settings for the server (they have the date set to dd/MM/yyyy which is correct).
What I cannot tryI'm using MS ASP.NET MVC which is automatically de-serializing the HTML form data into an object, so I can't manually specify the date format -- e.g. using \[code\]DateTime.Parse(myDateStr, "dd/MM/yyyy")\[/code\] as the parsing is done by Microsoft MVC.Is there anything else I can do. This is an intranet app, and all clients are in the UK.

Rickryne

ASP.NET is one type of good programming language. It is very useful for all people. It is easily understand for all people. If you want to set date in this language then you can set your own choice. Like you can set (DD/MM/YYYY) and also you can set (MM/DD/YYYY) both are date format available.