Artyc Styles - vbskinworks - 3.7.X

Hoxxy

pacman said:
thank you for steel it from vbteam-germany and renamed the file to yours !

Do not insult our members, if you not happy with there conduct report it to a member of staff.
If you want t talk about stealing I have been to vbtg and have noticed some of my personally designed mods and styles so whose the thief now?

Moegames

pacman said:
thank you for steel it from vbteam-germany.info and renamed the file to yours !

If your pissed for someone so called "stealing" something that was posted at another board..do you find it sort of ironic anyways? I mean its all sorta stolen from the get go isnt it? lol

Your the only making a deal about it anyways.. the mods here arent even flip'n about some of their stuff being posted at your boards are they? Your ranting is goofy man..makes no sense bud.

Relax, chill ..its all about sharing and this hobby we are all into suppose to be fun..not some sort of boot camp with BS rules

kahn

thank you for steel it from vbteam-germany.info and renamed the file to yours !

Hoxxy said:
Do not insult our members, if you not happy with there conduct report it to a member of staff.
If you want talk about stealing I have been to vbtg and have noticed some of my personally designed mods and styles so whose the thief now?
Could have been a compliment Hoxxy. <grins> To 'steel' said script would be to apply Iron so one could assume the said antagonist actually intended good will toward the uploader for ironing out his problem. His problem being, 'who can I flame today', besides he did say Thankyou..