Apache Changelog: 2.2.12 and 2.2.14

powemffz

I have huge PHP script which I have been running on Apache 2.2.12 and I have recently upgraded to Apache 2.2.14. However, my PHP script doesn't work as it stops at a certain point all the time. I have been trying to work out what the difference is in these two Apache versions, I have looked at this CHANGELOG and have not been able to determine this.When I look in my Apache error log, I find this before my PHP script fails to do anything else.\[code\]Parent: child process exited with status 255\[/code\]The errors after this are just notices and they end after a few of these.What changes in Apache do you think can cause this? I was reading around and I found a few people saying that newer versions of Apache on Vista (windows) can detect when a PHP script is in an infinite loop and will kill that child, is this true?Thanks all for any input.UpdateApologies, this is no longer relevant. I think its a PHP issue. I switched from 5.2 to 5.3 and I think its do with modules. I will be openning another question.