Animated Flags

blackknights

Not sure if already posted checked but did not locate.
Not my work just passing on props to the creator of these. Can be used in conjunction with the country flag hacks.

stripe

lol i was just searchin for them for 1-2 hours. hahaha funny so BIG BIG thx dude!

now i only need a country flag hack which works on 3.8.0 :(

stripe

oki its the same. where do i have to put the country list from the txt? inside this window?

"Default ValueYou may specify a default value that is entered into this field at the time of registration."

cuz i even cant see the dropdown menu in usercp to select the country :(

thx 4 your help

blackknights

Instead of re-writing everything for the hack pics attached.
Like I said modified slightly

Upload flag file to skin you wish to install on to skin/buttons/flags

User profile field see attachments

Flag list attached as well

Last attachment is shown in text to post bit legacy

If you still have problem just ask here

stripe

ok i got it so far, thx! works
the only thing is i have no dropdown menu to select the country in usercp... there must be onE or? i have to type switzerland manually in the field for example to get it work..

and what would be super cool.. when you hover the mouse over the flag the name is shown then! any way?

blackknights

That drop down should be located in the Edit options in user cp as well as registration,
In edit options will be lower half of that section.

stripe

looks like this in the user cp, only the field on top there about country flags, no drop down.
and the whole list from the .txt i need to put there in the admincp ?

blackknights

It looks like when you made your first choice you left it a single line text box you will need to remove and start over with multiple line text box. Once you have done this it will have a large text box as in my pics to add country list

blackknights

litu2009 said:
let me see that it is working or not

Yes its fully working if it is not then double check your steps because it will be installer error as this has been done on many boards that I have.