Swedish - 3.6.8
Turkish - 3.5.0
Chinese simple - 3.6.8
Chinese Trad - 3.6.8

Galeras

Greek - 3.5.0
Turkish - 3.5.0
if it's not here it's not released
And some ppl still think it's worth buying vbulletin! They don't even take care of translating the last version (and sometime no version at all) to customer's language, I question my self why should we take care about their copyrights hold...

crazygamerz

Galeras said:
And some ppl still think it's worth buying vbulletin! They don't even take care of translating the last version (and sometime no version at all) to customer's language, I question my self why should we take care about their copyrights hold...

thats why i use sites like this because vb allway find a way to fuck us out of are money

DieselBoy

CsN.Co.IL said:
Hi all i made by my own a full translation for vb 3.6.8.
i attech the file :)
Enjoy :)

Thanks Man!!!!

I hope that full translation for this ver..

wait for the 3.7.0 Beta 3 translation =]

tnx

bcaksk

Galeras said:

first research then talk PLEASE !!
There is vb 3.7.0 b4 Turkish Language Pack
it is in attach

Brendius

Hello Guys.

I have a new Forum who's members are mostly residents of the UK or British expatriates, and they have been complaining about the American language spell check in the editor. Red lines under words like Colonise because it's not spelled colonize. It's doing that here...lol I have visited forums which are obviously using a UK language xml. Is there any reason that isn't available here?

Best regards,

Brendius -noobie.