after filled in the mod application form

dutchwii

but what if you are not selected? because i have filled in the form :D As i want to supprt the website as i love it here :D

Daz

you will be advised either way but at the moment i don't know how long the process will be open for

SasukeX

Yes we are but at this time I think the admins aren't going to make moderators so many people. They already made Daz. I dunno if they need another moderator (I applied btw) now.

.v0id

We read and rate your applications; Daz is a really good member from a very long time, and he's got his Moderator status straight away. With other members, if we get interested, we send pm.

dutchwii

.void i agree Daz is a awesome member :D I am a member for couple months this was the 3rd time i needed to sign up after all the trouble. But i visit this site whenever i can hehe.

Nomatter what vBTEAM rocks

SasukeX

Daz can get all mods and fulfills every request. It's obvious he's good. I knew he was going to be mod soon or later.

SasukeX

dutchwii said:
yeah i think he got a official license login at vb.org to download these

Of course, else I would torture him to death to tell me how to access them without having an official license :D

BeBoy23

lol true... but then again here we are gettin free stuff. Although it came from sombody who had a creditcard :(

SasukeX

Guess having an account at vBulletin.org (and addign mods from there, here) is an advantage to be chosen as a moderator.

Daz

I would disagree, in order, I would say,
1, be active on the site,
2, know VB well,
3, be an admin on a running board.

Adding stuff off vb makes you an uploaded not a mod, knowing how to help people when it all goes wrong & how to move stuff around etc in VB, now that makes a mod

SasukeX

Daz said:
I would disagree, in order, I would say,
1, be active on the site,
2, know VB well,
3, be an admin on a running board.

That's obvious but being active here means to fill request (mostly) and helping people. You can do both!