ADODB.Fields error '800a0cc1' Item cannot be found in the collection

paulos132

I need to create a select box with query data from my Database by using the query technique that I've done it successfully many times. However, today when I created the new select box, the page keep telling me that there're error "ADODB.Fields error '800a0cc1' Item cannot be found in the collection ....". At first I thought it was my SQL query that made this error, however i've tested this on ACCES, it can produce the output as I expected. So now i'm stuck.. i don't know what happened to my coding. So please help me on this.. thank you. below is my code\[code\]user_id = 1client_id = 7response.Write "user_id = " & user_idDim rsClientset rsClient = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")rsClient.ActiveConnection = Conn_stringrsClient.Source ="SELECT tbl_asgnClient.* , tbl_client.* FROM tbl_asgnClient INNER JOIN tbl_client ON tbl_asgnClient.client_id = tbl_client.client_id WHERE tbl_asgnClient.user_id =" & user_id & ""rsClient.CursorType = 0rsClient.CursorLocation = 3rsClient.LockType = 3rsClient.Open()rsClient.PageSize = 20%><html><body><select name = "client_id" onChange="showActivity(this.value)"> <option selected>select client</option><% if rsClient.eof then call displayNotFoundRecord Else Do Until rsClient.Eof%> <option value="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12034959/<%=rsClient.fields.item("client_id")%>"><%=rsClient.fields.item("client_id")%></option> <% rsClient.movenext Loop End if %> </select> \[/code\]I can ensure that there're nothing else except SQL that can make this error.. because i've tried to change it SQL with below queries and it work just fine.\[code\]rsClient.Source ="SELECT tbl_asgnClient.* FROM tbl_asgnClient WHERE tbl_asgnClient.user_id =" & user_id & " "\[/code\]or this ...\[code\]rsClient.Source ="SELECT tbl_client.* FROM tbl_client "\[/code\]I'm also ensure that the once that I currently used is be able to produce the output in MS ACCESS. So please help me..