Admins Read PM

p.n.c

i have PM Moderation which allows u to moderate all PM's on ur forum that messages will not be delivered unless u approve them thru Admincp

works on vB 3.6.8 and 3.6.9
never tested it on 3.7 ot later

but isnt this invasion of privacy? :D

anyhow i have it attached

p.n.c

hey files i hope u dont mind me commenting on ur post
but read_pms has one thing that u read pms as long the user havent read them yet otherwise u wont be able to, or thats what i faced

the second one i havent tried it yet but thanx for posting them

Filez

always welcome comments that is how we find things out. the latest10pm shows that exactly it does not matter if the reader has read them or not they are displayed in the admincp.... The read pms I dont use and I no longer use read latest pm as I dont want to read private messages of others.

p.n.c

true.... but a question about last 10 pms
can i modify it to view last 20 ?

i will install it now ill see if there are any options

PS m installin it for knowledge not to invade others privacy.... i dnt have the nerve to keep goin on the admincp to check others pms... lol i wud just log into the users profile using the log in hack lol..

EDIT: installed it, where do i view the PM's? and where are the settings? nothing appeared anywhere
EDIT: just figured out it was on the admincp index :D.. lol but its kinda too exposed... dnt feel comfortable but its a great hack.. if it was in its own page wudda been better in the sense of not making the admincp index TOO long.... Another thing is if it was to add an option to choose how many PM's to view.. wudda been great! m not much of a developer but i will TRY to do sumthin editing the codes... hope it works :D thanks again

Filez

Yes it does add it to the admin index...and im sure with just a few changes it could add more than 10..and have it call a new page but Like I siad no need to invade on privacy with members. Have fun modifying it.

Filez

10 is how it shows you have to edit the hack to add more and if you on a large forum that would be nuts.

El Intocable

p.n.c said:
i have PM Moderation which allows u to moderate all PM's on ur forum that messages will not be delivered unless u approve them thru Admincp

works on vB 3.6.8 and 3.6.9
never tested it on 3.7 ot later

but isnt this invasion of privacy? :D

anyhow i have it attached

Tested on 3.7.2 and works very good no problems or errors detected.