4 FREE Domains Giveaway!!

I will be giving away FOUR of my prized domain names to FOUR lucky members of my website forum on Christmas day! Here are the domains I'm giving away!

1. UnitedWeHack.com - Used to direct to UWHack.com! Over 500 Members!
2. OMGurSUCHaNOOB.com - Give it to friends in chain E-mails, put ads on it, watch your money grow!!!
--- COMES WITH ONE YEAR OF HOSTING FREE ---
3. ABCHacks.com - Nice domain name for hacking websites. - Used to redirect to ABCWarez which had over 300 Members!
4. ABCGaming.com - Nice Gaming domain for you to use on your new site!!

ALSO, as a bonus im giving away ABCWAREZ.NET! RECIEVE A FULL BACKUP OF MY SITE WHICH HAS OVER 250 MEMBERS, FILES, AND DOMAIN NAME. SITE HAS OVER 200 THREADS AND 1200 POSTS COMPLETE WITH BATTLEGEAR STYLE.

My christmas gift to you!
What do you have to do?

1. Sign up on Onehitwebdev.com - The Free Webdev, Web Design, vBulletin, and Webmaster Talk Forum
2. Get more then 20 relevant posts and 1 helpful thread.
3. Get 2 refferals
4. Say 'Thanks' to this post to let me know you're doing it.

THIS IS MY WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU VBTEAM.INFO FOR BEING THE BEST VBULLETIN WAREZ SITE EVER!

- Merry Christmaz!!

Nope, if you see all those domains point to OHW. I don't want them to go to waste and no1 will buy ABCW so its forsale.

But yes, this is for promotional reasons, but not spamming. Its a legit contest to promote my website.

Jet.HaCkR

LMAO!,

Guys don't listen to this noob,
and advertisement is not allowed.

I got banned form his forum because I reported to vbulletin.org that the skin he posted was ripped form another vbulletin.org skin which was true!

Jet.HaCkR said:
LMAO!,

I got banned form his forum because I reported to vbulletin.org that the skin he posted was ripped form another vbulletin.org skin which was true!
Your just mad cause your banned from OHW. And the purpose of this thread isn't mainly to advertise, it's to get rid of these old domains I have.

Jet.HaCkR

123456 said:
Your just mad cause your banned from OHW. And the purpose of this thread isn't mainly to advertise, it's to get rid of these old domains I have.

You banned me for a stupid reason,
your just a noob who steals skins and take credits for making em.

Dude. No I don't, stop bothering me about every fucking thing I do. BTW, I've only made 2 skins and max did most of the images.

Jet.HaCkR said:
LMAO!,

The fact you reported someone to vbulletin.org for something makes you a dick! All skins here are ripped from somewhere.

psilocybin said:
The fact you reported someone to vbulletin.org for something makes you a dick! All skins here are ripped from somewhere.
Pwned.

..And back to the topic of the free domains, I have only 3 registrants and we need 20 to start!

xD yeah but your actually benefiting from it. If you think about it im basically giving away 100$ worth of materials.

GgAcE

Simple solution to those complaining.

Don't like this contest or the owner? Don't support him by registering.

Simple. He is not breaking any rules. If in fact no one "wins" the contest in the alotted time, THEN you have something to complain about. Until then, shut it please?

I'll be giving away ABCHacks.com on December 13, 2008 to prove this contest is legit. All members on my site with more then 2 posts will qualify.