30 Day WMB Article Marketing Challenge

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I know we all have it in us – that “Steve Wagenheim” article marketer quality. So starting tomorrow, and for the next 30 days, I want to know who is going to submit 1 article a day to EzineArticles.com?

I slack off in this department a TON, so each day for 30 days I’m going to submit 1 article a day to promote my lens building service with Lewis Smile.

If you want to join in and we’ll chat about our results as we go, then let me know here. We will update as we go here - post what articles you have going live here and post what kind of traffic you're seeing, and/or sales. Whenever a post is added to this thread, try to make your title or first line a bold, pre-approved subject line, such as "Daily Submission Results," "Weekly Traffic Results," etc. That way people can follow along and filter out the "I'm in" posts if they're in a hurry.

You can do as many articles as you like, but at least 1 per day.

My judging will be based on a few things - such as:

Who updated regularly
What their article content was like
What kind of results they're getting
etc...

Here’s a sample of what I’m doing:

Today:

1.) Downloading a list of keywords from https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

2.) Creating 30 Article Titles based on my keyword list.

Each day:

1.) Submit one article to EZA (I know it takes a year is it (lol) to get approved, but oh well).

2.) Check my traffic stats for the domain to see what kind of traffic the articles are delivering

Each week:

1.) Reviewing our sales stats to see how they’ve increased thanks to our efforts.

At the end of this, I’m going to pick one person who joins in the Warrior Article Marketing Challenge and you’ll win the following:

1.) A custom made Squidoo lens by me.

2.) A custom made Hub Page (or the content for it if you don’t want me logging into your account)

3.) $100 worth of PLR from my PLR Mini Mart

4.) 5 Custom articles to give you a much-needed break in the article marketing department.

5.) $50 via PayPal

Allen Graves chipped this in, too:

"For the top three challenge winners, I will give a lifetime membership to website-articles.net and The Article Marketing Handbook for free."

Thanks, Tom Master!!

Sound good?

Who’s up for it?

Tiff "the speed demon article marketer" Dow