TrainerScape

Demo: RsExposed - WareZ and Phishing

RSbot.org/vb
Theme ripped and posted here.
1o66ug.jpg

Thanks
-Jacob

Filez

ok enough about the dam theme look sometimes there can be an identical theme but one may have diffrent options or gfx..or even diffrent postbit...so either dl it and test it or dont but stop the dam aruging.

TheProphet

lol, why posted here... only the logo is changed... they even took some of my code like the upper right icons....

Waste of time m8...

otto07

well said its the stock ambient except the header
TheProphet said:
lol, why posted here... only the logo is changed... they even took some of my code like the upper right icons....

Waste of time m8...

Filez

either way its done and over ...otto how may rips have you supplied or ports or retail releases ?
Dark_Fox2009 how may rips have you supplied or ports or retail releases ?

it is easy to jump someones shit but when you dont give yourself you have no room to complain about nothing.

I will say this we should always search before posting but sometimes things happen. So either produce a better theme or back the hell off harassing members is not going to be tolerated.

Prophet this is not towards you but all the non contributing members who just complain.

TrainerScape before you post do a complete check and even mix spelling up a bit before posting similar or identical post it will decreass confusion and strife..
Thanks.

Filez your neighborhood Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.