[3.8.1] vbdesigns Frequency_Blue Ripped by TheProphet]

AtiQ

thanks a looooooooooot bro
i hv requested for this style but no one responded
any way its a grate looking theme that will fit for most of the forum

one question
bro i hv downaloaded the old one and installed it and it was for 3.6.8 and worked
but the problem was when any user press thanks button it doesnt show the information that who gave thanks under the post but it does count up the thanks
so my question is that is this gonan be same as that or it will work fine?

AtiQ

TheProphet said:
dunno m8, i dont have the thx hack installed on my test board... show me some screen plz.

hmm here is the pic below

2qdsgsz.gif

chakru

now this is what I call.. kick ass job.. great work dude!! I just love this skin..

thank you so much..

AtiQ

system32 said:
thank you very much. Very nice theme!! :D

and I also have the same problem as AtiQ

i hv asked many ppl about this but none replied not even the author of the ripped version of this style
any way i tried my self and figured it out that

Follow the steps to show the thanks user info in postbit legacy
1. Select edit temple
2. go to your Postbit Template
3. Click on portbit_legacy
4. Go to all the way to the buttom and look for
:
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<!-- / post $post[postid] popup menu -->

5. Then right before the </tr> add the following code
<div style="padding:$stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px 0px 0px">
<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<tr valign="top">
<td class="alt2" width="175">
<if condition="$post['post_thanks_amount'] == 1">
<strong><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_user_says]</phrase></strong>
<else />
<strong><phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_amount_formatted]" 2="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_users_say]</phrase></strong>
</if>
<if condition="$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] == 6">
<br /><a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_all&p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions[disable_ajax] != 2"> onclick="return post_thanks_remove_all($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>);"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove]</a>
</if>
<if condition="$post['show_thanks_remove_option']">
<br /><a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_user&p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions['disable_ajax'] != 2"> onclick="return post_thanks_remove_user($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>);"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove_user]</a>
</if>
</td>
<td class="alt1"><div>$post[post_thanks_bit]</div></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
6. Then save it and go ot your vbulletin options and enable postbit_legacy and then check any post that was thanksed by someone and you will see that there

lol.....problems fixed .....fast and easy.......
if you liked it or did help u press the thanks button
icon10.gif

dlcomplete

AtiQ said:
i hv asked many ppl about this but none replied not even the author of the ripped version of this style

1. Select edit temple
:
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<tr valign="top">
<strong><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_user_says]</phrase></strong>
<else />
<strong><phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_amount_formatted]" 2="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_users_say]</phrase></strong>
</if>
<br /><a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_all&p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions[disable_ajax] != 2"> onclick="return post_thanks_remove_all($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>);"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove]</a>
</if>
<br /><a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_user&p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions['disable_ajax'] != 2"> onclick="return post_thanks_remove_user($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>);"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove_user]</a>
</if>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
6. Then save it and go ot your vbulletin options and enable postbit_legacy and then check any post that was thanksed by someone and you will see that there

icon10.gif
I found all the way from bottom.
Code:
</tr>
    </if>
    $template_hook[postbit_user_popup]
	</table>
</div>
Not
Code:
</tr>
	</table>
</div>

DeckardCain

Thanks.
Superior.

Just one question: how to make it fixed? I mean the body in particular. the conteiner is easy to make but body is still stretched. I tried with adding width property to the body but then the whole container goes to the left and can't find way to center it.
Any idea?

system32

AtiQ said:

1. Select edit temple
:
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<tr valign="top">
<else />
</if>
</if>
</if>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

icon10.gif

Still does not work for me :(. I dont think it is the postbit legacy template because when I add that code I get the thanks showing up when you click on a users name in a post

Here is a picture of what I am talking about:
untitled76-1.jpg

AtiQ

system32 said:
Still does not work for me :(. I dont think it is the postbit legacy template because when I add that code I get the thanks showing up when you click on a users name in a post

Here is a picture of what I am talking about:
untitled76-1.jpg

ummm no idea
but it worked for me and i thought it will help at least a bit to many users of this style
and i think u put that in a wrong place thats why its not working the way u want to be and using this forum this aint gonna help you by writing a tutorial so if you hv any messenegr account pm it to me i will contact you there

system32

Ok, so I have added the code at the very bottom of the postbit_legacy template and its showing up. Only problem now is that its showing up under every post, even if it was not thanked. Can someone please help me cut the code above to only display the box to posts that were thanked and not every post?

exel

Amazing, Thanks.

Edit: Here's a thank button i made for it. It doesn't look perfect, but its okay.

post_thanks.gif