[3.8.1] Ambient_Lighting_x-ray [TheProphet]

TheProphet

dropkickdragout said:
I'm trying to use this skin with VBadvanced and it breaks all 3 variations of ambient lighting (my 3 main skins) can you offer any assistance? the skins still work on the forum but the images dont load on the portal page

Reinstall vBAdvanced and select update image path in the option list.

Xexiu

Hi m8, can u tell me how to remove the table lines/borders from forumhome? I dont want those grey lines under each table, cause I want to make it look cleaner. If you know how to remove them, please let me know ;)

fat-bitch

When I try to replace the code "/images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf"

with this one :

<object width="700" height="120"><param name="movie" value="http://************/images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf"><embed src="http://**************/images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf" width="700" height="120"></embed></object>

it doesnt work and looks like in the screenshot (1 red cross, then working banner (blurred here) and then html-code with alt-tag and so on) How to replace it correctly ? Or is there a way to replace it directly in the template ?

TheProphet

fat-bitch said:
When I try to replace the code "/images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf"

with this one :

<object width="700" height="120"><param name="movie" value="http://************/images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf"><embed src="http://**************/images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf" width="700" height="120"></embed></object>

it doesnt work and looks like in the screenshot (1 red cross, then working banner (blurred here) and then html-code with alt-tag and so on) How to replace it correctly ? Or is there a way to replace it directly in the template ?

hehehe you are German right....

send me the swf file and ill manage to get in in m8..

1238006833-690.jpg

do you have here a postbit legacy code from
i love this style

Cokaric

TheProphet said:
Reinstall vBAdvanced and select update image path in the option list.

attachment.php

???

When I select

Begin the installation process.

this pops up

vBadvanced CMPS is already installed!

And when I select

Update your image paths.

some of images are still missing

Kenoja

Styles & Templates > Click the drop the list for the style > StyleVars > Main Table Width (pixels or percentage) > 100%...should be that not sure.

TheProphet

124 said:
got damn answer all those who ask you!!!
how to make the skin full?

also i needed the font.. plz upload it!

This is asked many times and writen in the threads.... your cursing demanding reaction does not have any respect to me and my work i do here for vbteam. My support to you ends here.

TheProphet

Cokaric said:
attachment.php

???

When I select

Begin the installation process.

this pops up

vBadvanced CMPS is already installed!

And when I select

Update your image paths.

some of images are still missing

Check the header and footer templates to update the images to the full path, then it works fine m8.

TheProphet said:
This is asked many times and writen in the threads.... your cursing demanding reaction does not have any respect to me and my work i do here for vbteam. My support to you ends here.

In this style I see no PSD file, so where is it?
I know you did something good for us, and we all thanking you what do you want more than that except to beg you?
If you want to share something then share all the possiblity who needs the most!

KrazyFire

there is no PSD actaully =) just a blank logo every Ambient Skin Released has this because frankly YooThemes has the PSD but dont include it into nay of there releases if you want this psd contact them that you are using Ambient Lighting that u found on a warez forum they would be gladly to supply you... sense the sarcasm but there isnt any =) blank logo should be sufficient enough

Corolex

All your ambient lightning skin are awesome.
Is it possible for you to release another eye-easy color ?
probably gray version ?

Anyway thanks :)

lilfabbro

first off love your skins,
second: how can i rip the clock at the top so i can put it in the black version of this skin i like that skin way more but it doesnt have that clock at the top and i would really like that