[3.8.0] Completevb TotallyPro

roja

Completevb TotallyPro 3.8.0 Version

PHP:
http://www.completevb.com/support/index.php?styleid=28

Password. Click Thanks

X-Treme

all mess up when do editing posbit template legacy, quote button, edit button, all go to profile i use vbulletin v3.8.0

exige27

is there a way to just update from the totally pro 3.7.3 software to 3.8? I assume with this download I would have to reinstall the skin or reset many things upon installation? Please help! And thanks for the posting the 3.8 version!! :)

KrazyFire

you must customize again or u can just edit templates that need to be fixed i think they shoulkd be atleast 18 depending on the skin

difo

1. That is very a pity those nice themes do not work when there is no category

2. When i am trying to fold the category only the black bar under the category header disappears...

3. How can we have a wider board?

Thanks in advance

X-Treme

very weird, all category mess up again its showing like merging the category text between the others category i already turn off cyb sub forum manager but its still same anyone got this mess up? thanks in advance this skins is very nice i love it.

Br
X-Treme

Xcantion

@ everybody: I dont know is that version of totally a rip or not ... but this version sems to be a rip.... I have the original here (buy) and a lot of the code betwen this version here and my version are different ...

but its only the dam spacer betwen the lines ...

X-Treme

Xcantion said:
@ everybody: I dont know is that version of totally a rip or not ... but this version sems to be a rip.... I have the original here (buy) and a lot of the code betwen this version here and my version are different ...

but its only the dam spacer betwen the lines ...

if you have original one, why don't you contribute at vbteam info here our vbteam will thanks to you for contribution here.

br
X-Treme

santocool

I love this theme too. please share a original version hey I can't modify the width. when some1 replies a thread is looks not aligned! how can I fix the problem? and when I go to stylevars y doesn't make any change. please help me urgent, I don't like the way it loooks, im using vbulletin 3.8

thanks and regards,

Konstantin_by

santocool said:
I love this theme too. please share a original version hey I can't modify the width. when some1 replies a thread is looks not aligned! how can I fix the problem? and when I go to stylevars y doesn't make any change. please help me urgent, I don't like the way it loooks, im using vbulletin 3.8

thanks and regards,

Same problem ;((