[3.7.4] Blue Orange

KrazyFire

Skin:Blue Orange
Author:GFX Styles
Preview:
2d85qg6.jpg

Ported from 3.6.8 to 3.7.2 the further ported by Filez from 3.7.2 to 3.7.3 and further ported by KrazyFire from 3.7.3 to 3.7.4

Filez

To all members this was a tough skin to port and everyone needs to thank Krazyfire for doing this one.

KrazyFire

was my first port xD and say thx to nitins60 for pming nearly every week lol saying is it done yet? after some nagging i did it

nitins60

KrazyFire said:
was my first port xD and say thx to nitins60 for pming nearly every week lol saying is it done yet? after some nagging i did it
i must say, i might have just said thanks... * sometimes words are not enough to express our feelings

ctrl

i tried to make fixed width, but it doesn't work. I will be very glad if you send me these fixed width....

if you can ofcourse...

Filez

I could but custom work is done only for premium members, Donators, Contributors or if I dont have anything else to do. But with all the new ports and in the middle of a rip it might be easy for you to do just go into the header,forum home,forumdisplay,footer,maincss, and take a look around and I would bet if you took your time and read the code you will find what is needed to make it a fixed width theme.