100th domain celebration

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I know many of you have a domain count well in to the thousands, but for someone who individually develops his domains into websites - hitting 100 is a landmark achievement. So celebrate with me. Before I go to bed for the evening I wanted to post that I've put up a coupon on ScriptHippo for $10 off both my advanced PageRank scripts making them now only $17 and $27 respectively. All products on ScriptHippo.com are instantly downloadable once paypal payment notification is recieved.

URL: PR Scripts
Coupon Code: 100DOMAINS

*Coupon valid until I buy my 101st domain which I promise I'll wait at least 24 hours. Once the coupon goes expired.

You'll also find the lyrics database which I have recently obtained resell rights to (although not master resell rights - as in you cannot resell the database). The database is already very inexpensive, but what I will do is offer anyone who purchases between now and my 101st domain credit for the full amount towards the purchase of our Lyriki script when it is released (within the next 2 weeks).

Once you pay for your script we will automatically send you an email with a registration key. Log in to your ScriptHippo account or create one to register a new product. Once registered your product is available for download in your account. It's that simple.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll be sure to answer.